Unicorns are magnificent, magical ascended horses with beautiful golden horns that radiate high vibrational energies that help to raise our own energies and give healing, wisdom and knowledge at a soul level.
Unicorns are very connected to nature and the natural wonders of our wonderful planet Earth. Earth is currently undergoing massive changes by raising its energies very rapidly. Human energy is connected with the Earth’s energies and the Unicorns have come in great numbers to help us raise our energy vibrations and so ultimately help our planet and all living things that dwell on her.
The aims and objectives of this teacher training course are to:
Give you an understanding of Unicorns and the help they can give us
- Provide you with an opportunity to connect with the high vibrational energies of the Unicorns, including the symbols they give us, and ask them for help
- Provide you with the skills and confidence to help others in group situations to have an understanding of Unicorns, connect with them and ask them for help
- Provide you with an understanding of the history of Unicorns throughout the ages
- Provide you with details of Unicorn evolution, different types of Unicorns and their connection with the elementals
- Provide you with details of the help Unicorns can give us with balancing our twelve chakras, healing and enlightenment
- Provide you with a range of very powerful visualisations and activities for you to use in your own Unicorn workshops
- Give you the knowledge of the Unicorn’s and the planet’s sensitivities to man- made energies so that you can minimise your harm to the planet and pass this on to workshop participants
- Provide you with a comprehensive framework to run your own Unicorn workshops
- Give you the expertise to facilitate groups and workshops in a professional manner
Unicorns Course Content
Teacher Training Module Content (20 teaching hours)
- Give you the expertise and skills to facilitate a group or workshop in a professional manner
- Empower you with the confidence to organise and run workshops
- Enable you to help and support both groups and individual clients
- Give you a comprehensive framework for delivering Unicorns workshops
Personal development and preparation
- On being yourself
- Personal preparation to become a teacher with the DCF
- Voice and communication skills
Learning and teaching skills
- Preparation to teach and manage workshops
- Presentation skills
- Training aids
- Learning skills
- Group energy and listening
- Managing disruptive behaviour
Creating a safe environment
- The teacher and the teaching space
- Confidentiality and safe sharing
Preparing meditations and visualisations
- What are meditations and visualisations?
- Leading a group visualisation
- Opening and closing group sessions
Setting up activities
- Drawing symbols/pictures
- Ritual and ceremony
The twelve chakra system
- Where are the twelve chakras?
- Cleansing and strengthening the twelve chakras
- Exercises to activate and integrate the twelve chakras
Preparing and running workshops
- Administration for a workshop
- Peer support
Preparing a workshop programme
prepare short exercises and talks to give to small groups or to the whole group. You will be presented with full notes, so that the sessions will be predominately used to practise the techniques and thereby gain confidence and empowerment. The chakra exercises are an integral part of our work. Students are expected to become proficient in them and lead part of the exercises throughout the training programme
The Unicorn Teacher Training Course background and philosophy
This teacher training programme is based on Diana Cooper’s book ‘The Wonder of Unicorns’ and also channelling and teachings from Diana Cooper Foundation Master Teachers .
Prior knowledge and experience
The main requirement is a strong desire from the heart to connect with the Unicorns and to help others to do the same.
The Diana Cooper Foundation honours and recognises that everybody has their own individual skills, desires, knowledge and potential and so will aid you in taking your light out into the World and share it through running workshops and group sessions. You are expected to be mentally and emotionally stable and be responsible for your own actions and behaviours at all times. The application form helps assess the suitability of potential teachers; therefore it is vital that the information you provide is as comprehensive as possible.
Essential Pre-course reading
‘The Wonder of Unicorns’ by Diana Cooper.
Available from Amazon
Unicorn Teacher Training Course Content ( 18 teaching hours)
This module can only be taken if the teacher training module has been successfully completed.
This module will:
- Enable you to lead your own Unicorn workshops
- Show you how to connect with the Unicorns for your own benefit and for others
- Empower you with the confidence to speak about Unicorns in front of others
- Give you a variety of activities and visualisations to use to enhance your workshops
The subjects covered during the module will include:
- What are Unicorns?
- How can I connect with Unicorns and ask for help?
- How do I ask the Unicorns for help?
- The History of Unicorns
- Dimensions and Unicorns
- Types of Unicorns
- Coloured, Winged and Personal Unicorns
- Unicorn Symbols
- Unicorns and the Elementals
- Balancing the Twelve Chakras with Unicorn Help
- How the Unicorns can balance our Chakras
- Unicorn Healing
- The Principles of Unicorn Healing
- Unicorn Self-Healing
- Unicorn Distance Healing
- Unicorn Sensitivity to Energies
- Sound, Sight, Aroma and Electromagnetic Energies
- Unicorns and Crystals
- Crystals Connected with Unicorns
- Mining Crystals
- Additional Unicorn Activities
- Unicorn Card Readings
- Unicorn Craft Activities
- Unicorn Activities with Physical Crystals
- Additional Unicorn Visualisations
You will be presented with a comprehensive manual, so the emphasis of the training will be on practicing the skills, gaining confidence and empowerment. Within the subject matter of the manual is a wealth of activities and visualisations relevant to that section with further activities and visualisations in the appendix.
A 1000 word piece of written work on Unicorns
Qualifying as a Unicorn Teacher
The Unicorn Teacher Training consists of 6 days (40 teaching hours). The first 3 days consists of the Teacher Training Module, which is a core element of all the Diana Cooper Foundation’s Teaching Courses.
In order to receive your UnicornTeacher Certificate from the Diana Cooper Foundation you must have successfully completed the following:
- The recommended reading
- The piece of written work on Unicorns
- Preparation and delivery of a 15 minute visualisations during the Teacher Training module
- Preparation and delivery of a 15 minute activity during the Teacher Training module
- Maximum attendance
For Foundation Graduates who have already completed the Teacher Training Foundation Module
1 x 3day weekend @ £333
TOTAL COST £333
2 x 3 day weekends @ £333
TOTAL COST £666
Non-UK course fees are based on the UK price.
These costs exclude food and accommodation
Download an application form for the Unicorns Teachers Training Course
To find a Master Teacher of your choice please go to Teachers in Your Area or Master Teachers of the Diana Cooper Foundation